The vault door combines style with superior theft and fire protection for an elegant look that fits any décor.
Standard Features of VD8030SF & VD8030BF Vault Door:
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door)
- Select from four textured finishes.
- Commercial grade, Vault Door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- New – Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
Special Features of the VD8030SF & VD8036SF:
- 2” thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/8” inner and ¼” outer steel plates filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
Special Features of the VD8030BF & VD8036BF:
- 2” thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a ½” steel plate door combined with 1-3/8” DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
|Door opening:|| In-Swing Door
|VD8030SF||79½” H x 29½” W||77½” H x 26½” W||77½” H x 20-5/16″ W||523 lbs.|
|VD8030BF®||79½” H x 29½” W||77½” H x 26¼” W||77½” H x 19-7/8″ W||695 lbs.|
|VD8036SF||79½” H x 29½” W||77½” H x 32½” W||77½” H x 20-5/16″ W||612 lbs.|
|VD8036BF®||79½” H x 29½” W||77½” H x 32¼” W||77½” H x 19-7/8″ W||819 lbs.|